Psoriasis – this is the most common type of chronic dermatoses. It is a complex disease, which can manifest itself in various ways, and have different origins. In most cases, psoriasis is considered to be non-hazardous to human life and illness. But there is some information about the deadly outcome of this disease in connection with his medication wrong.
A person can hurt several forms of psoriasis.
Who can get sick?
Psoriasis may manifest in persons of any age and sex.
The babies the children the first signs of psoriasis manifest themselves in the folds inguinal and remember potnick.
In adults, psoriasis can start in basically two different ways:
- Small papules dense to the touch. They can be located on the palms of the hands, elbows, at least in the knee and ankle joints. If there is itching and pain sensation when the touch, then it is real symptoms of psoriasis, and not the mere annoyance. With these symptoms needs to urgently consult a doctor, as well as units of papules will quickly turn into plaque. And healing them is very difficult. Place of defeat, causes intense itching and discomfort.
- Appeared a red dot to a rounded shape. For this, the rainfall is characterized by the presence of a large number of whitish scales. During the development of the disease, these rashes thicken and harden, and become raised. The rainfall data form psoriatic arthritis plate. In appearance, they resemble drops of wax from a candle, frozen in the skin.
The first signs of the disease
Begins psoriasis is expressed in the appearance of papules, which are of small sizes peel nodules. They have the dark pink color, to the touch dense, on the surface of the skin slightly protruding.
The first sign that the psoriasis can make the appearance of rashes in the areas of the body, in the greater degree can be friction, and the skin in these dry locations. It is one of such places:
- the palm of the hand, elbows;
- under the feeble knees;
- the side parts of the waist;
- inguinal folds;
- hairy part of the head.
Information of the surroundings of acne depends on the form of the disease.
The initial phase of psoriasis on the skin of a barely apparent and does not cause discomfort to the patient. But it is the early treatment helps prevent severe forms of the disease, in which occurs the defeat of the nails of the hands and feet, mucosal surfaces, and so forth - articulate of a person.
For psoriasis are characteristic of the three distinct feature:
- "The effect of stearic the point". When performing the scraping plates thin and transparent scales easily flake.
- "The effect of the terminal film". If you remove the scales, the skin in this place is thin, shiny, and it will be red.
- "The effect of a bloody dew". After scraping the skin defended by tiny droplets of blood.
Also, in the manifestation of psoriasis can be characterized by change and beam nails.
Types of psoriasis
Single classification of this disease has not yet been drafted, but we highlight it, the main types according to the nature of the itching.
The first view – pustulezny, it is characterized by a proliferation of acne on the entire surface of the skin of the integument. Includes subtypes, such as:
- Simple (vulgar) or otherwise, of the ordinary, it is the most common among all types of psoriasis. Proceeds normally with stable chronic.
- Psoriatic erythroderma is always serious, very damaging the skin. Can cause other deadly disease.
The second main type of psoriasis – pustular. It is characterized by the formation not papules, and such formations, such as pustules. They represent the bubbles in the skin, within which will serological net. This type of disease can be distributed as in the entire surface of the body, and in particular stretch, the most common is the palm of the hand and foot.
Including the following subtypes of pustular psoriasis:
- persistent academica (psoriasis of the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands);
- palmoplantaris vista Barbera (chronic flows pustules members);
- widespread psoriasis background Combucha;
- psoriatic herpetiformis impetigo;
- circular erythema;
- annular type of pustular psoriasis.
This classification includes, but refer to the psoriasis the following forms of the disease:
- seborrheic-sicut psoriasis occurs on the scalp, the skin acquires a yellowish tint, the inflammatory process missing;
- return surfaces of the folds, and the folds of the skin;
The main theories of the emergence of the disease
Scientists still do not give an exact answer to the question, from what appears psoriasis.
According to the immune system theory, the cause of psoriasis become malfunction of the human immune system. That is, the immunity responds to skin cells as aggressors and starts to fight with them. This theory also states, and the first signs of psoriasis often appear in the background of a variety of diseases source infectious, such as tonsillitis, sinusitis and Dr.
According to the theory of the appearance of the psoriasis genetics. That is, the genes of a person predisposed to the manifestation of psoriasis.
Endocrine theory suggests that the impulse to manifestation of the disease is abnormal level of hormones. The level of hormones controls the normal process of division of the cells of the skin. And if the hormones too little or too much, the skin cells begin difficult to share, it receives the psoriasis. In support of this theory is the fact that, many times, psoriasis can occur in the period of hormonal modifications in the body, such as pregnancy, menstruation or ovulation. But scientists still can't reveal the hormone responsible for the manifestation of the first signs of psoriasis and its development.
The advocates of the theory neurogênica say that the disease occurs as a result of stress and emotional surges. Vasomotor neurosis and is the cause of the narrowing of the blood vessels, which implies a reduction of the blood supply to the skin.
Violation of transfer procedures in the body can also cause the appearance of psoriasis. It has been observed that people who suffer from psoriasis, you may be promoted to the level of cholesterol, reduced body temperature, there is a scarcity of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates in the body.
The cause of psoriasis
So, summarizing all of the above, it is possible to understand what can cause the appearance of the disease in the normal life:
- the emotional stress and physical overload;
- the illness infectious;
- changes in the hormone system;
- a variety of skin lesions, such as burns, burns, or injury;
- the administration of medicines, for example, antibiotics, Immunostimulants, vitamins and Dr;
- the unbalanced diet, abuse of alcohol;
- a sudden change of the weather;
- other diseases of the skin.
The treatment of psoriasis
On their own to try to cure the psoriasis is not possible in the first place you need to go in for a consultation with a dermatologist. The disease should be treated comprehensively with the use of means which are exterior, with the introduction of the injection and the use of tools, of methods of treatment.
The disease requires treatment, as well as, with time, if not treated, the plate cover all the major areas of the body. The critical phase of the disease reaches 3-4 year after the rise and causing irreparable damage, such as psoriatic arthritis (inflammation of joints) or erythroderma (the most difficult defeat of the skin).
For the exterior, treatment and care, they use shampoos, ointments, creams, gels. The most effective medicines:
- tools for hormonal;
- medicines the basis of products of oil refining;
- ointment with solidum the head or the base of fat;
- creams with mustard.
Some drugs may develop addictive, therefore, the duration of its application should be limited.
The medicines help to heal not only the psoriasis, but also improve the functioning of the internal organs. The list of medications that you can assign to a person who is sick of psoriasis, in consultation with the dermatologist:
- sedative medicines;
- immunomodulatory drugs;
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines;
- hepatoprotectors, as well as enzymes.
Usually, the medicines for oral administration is prescribed only after the local therapy has not brought the desired result. Most of the medications have contraindications and can cause side effects, so they should drink by a doctor and strictly follow the mode and the dose of the medication.
Treatments-methods for the treatment of psoriasis
Among them, there are the following methods:
- laser, magnetic, as well as the electrotherapy;
- PUVA therapy;
- x-ray radiation;
- the laser treatment.
How you can protect yourself from psoriasis?
This disease may return, or be, mori descendit, come out with a new power. Here's a simple rule of prevention:
- physical and emotional holiday;
- use the toolkits to the skin with therapeutic properties or that are neutral;
- a good balanced diet;
- to be protected from injury, burns, and t. p.;
- medications used of instruction and prescribed by a physician;
- in a timely manner to treat infectious diseases.
Thanks to this, the psoriasis for a long time, you can go into remission and not bother the person.