Psoriasis is the most common dermatology defeats, which lead to non-communicable nature. The precipitation of a given disease are discovered in the legs, scalp and other parts of the body. She is also a characteristic feature of chronic during frequent wrongs and periods of remission. Psoriasis on the legs, occurs in many patients, and the main symptom is the formation of small white or grey scales on the surface of the skin of the lower limbs. The pathology is not transmitted from person to person, therefore, will be infected, even when the contact with the patient is impossible.
The causes of psoriasis
According to statistics the disease develops both in men and women, and the age of the patient also plays a vital role. However, the true causes of psoriasis, on the legs and in other areas of the human body unknown to science, in spite of the many clinical studies that address the theme. The pathology is very difficult, therefore, to identify the main sources of their occurrence has not yet been possible. But doctors have identified several risk factors, in which the most likely to develop psoriatic disease.
- Frequent detachment of the skin of the feet, particularly in the region of the fingers.
- Hereditary predisposition.
- The changes in hormone levels.
- Frequent situations of stress, emotional load.
- Infectious lesions of the body.
- Intoxication syndrome.
- Violation of exchange processes.
- The excess dryness of the skin of the feet.
- Wrong, foot care and the use of low quality cosmetics.
- Abnormalities in the functioning of the endocrine system.
- Chemical and thermal burns.
- The excess of hygiene.
- Alcohol intoxication.
- Varicose disease of the veins in the legs.
- Allergic reactions.
- The beriberi.
- The weakening of the immune system defense of the organism.
- Pathology of lipid metabolism.
- The prolonged intake of medicines.
Often the observed seasonal evolution of the disease. The cause of psoriasis is triggered in the legs, depending on the time of year:
- The worsening under the influence of ultraviolet radiation is the summer psoriasis.
- The worsening under the influence of noel is the winter psoriasis.
- It is not seasonal, over the course of a year, a form of disease, which flows without periods of remission.
Varieties of the disease
You will find several kinds and forms of psoriasis feet:
- Of ordinary psoriasis. This is the most common pathology, in which the skin of the feet are formed of silver or gray plaque, which combine among themselves, forming large foci of inflammation. Typically, the disease affects the feet, legs and knees.
- Pustular generalized psoriasis is the most severe form of the disease, which is still called exudative psoriasis, disease Tsumbush. Bubbles education, full of red liquid, normally reveal, and to penetrate the infection occurs the risk of suppuration. This type of pathology most often affects the lower part of the feet (the feet, the legs, the region of the knees).
- Plantar pustules, in which the point of support appear purulent of education, with a tendency to the expansion and dissemination. The principal is a good time – is the constant mechanical damage of the ulcers while walking.
- Acrodermatitis – non-communicable form of psoriasis, that occurs in the toes, the soles of the feet and other parts of the lower limbs. The disease can cause the delaminating nail plates.
- Guttate psoriasis often occurs because migrated streptococcal infections. It is characterized punctate eruption.
- Psoriatic arthropathy is the internal form of a disease in which occurs the defeat of the knee and hip joints, the connective tissue. The main symptom – swelling of the toes, when this pathology probability of immobilization and disability.
- Psoriasis flexural areas of the knees and hips.
Judging from the clinical manifestations, psoriasis is divided into:
- Vulgar, or common.
The symptoms and the stage of the disease
Psoriasis on soles and other areas of the feet gives many disorders, as well as cracking of the skin, which itchy, and itches, the member swollen and aching. To the question of the pathology characterized the change in frequent periods of remission and exacerbations when all the symptoms first decrease, and then back with a new power.
The disease usually affects the following areas:
- The heel.
- The knee cups.
Appear characteristic symptoms:
- In the initial phase of the manifestation of psoriasis on feet light. Usually appear small pimples, which, subsequently, grow, begin to peel, covered scales, and blending the characteristic of psoriatic arthritis of the catch.
- When the progression of the pathology occurs the rapid spread of the acne, the development of an inflammatory process, accompanied by intense itching. Particularly active of precipitation are formed at locations where the compromised integrity of the skin. Formed previously, the cards begin the very detachment. The most difficult of all flows psoriasis on my feet, as well as the skin in this area is constantly exposed to mechanical abrasion resulting in the foot.
- When the phase of the disease does not progress, but does not pass the occur only intense exfoliate the skin and itching.
- A regressive phase is characterized by the disappearance of the pruritus and pigmentation of the epidermis at sites of injury.
Characteristics of psoriasis in the feet, you can see and carefully consider its picture.
Methods of treatment
Competent the cure of the psoriasis, assumes the implementation of a complex of therapeutic activities, with the aim of reducing pathological of symptoms. Of great importance is the careful hygiene of the feet, changing socks, disinfection and skin hydration, as well as to choose the fitting shoe that does not press, does not bind the movement and does not traumatiza.
Estimated scheme of treatment of psoriasis on feet:
- Outdoor therapy that involves the application of ointments, gels and other local media for the anti-inflammatory effect.
- The systemic therapy is the acquisition of medicines for inside. Typically, assigns immunostimulating tool anti-histamines, hormonal medication, sedatives, vitamin complexes, and t. d.
- Popular, treatment is the use of natural ways to reduce the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Physical therapy treatment – phototherapy, the laser irradiation, cryotherapy, and dp.
- Compliance with this diet.
To resolve the psoriasis on my feet and in other parts of the leg recommended physical therapy treatment as a complement to the therapy complex. But they can't be used in the acute phase, physical therapy is shown only when the phase of disease and during remission.
The most efficient methods:
- The ultraviolet radiation.
- PUVA therapy.
- The magnetic therapy.
- Ultrasound treatment.
- Laser fotkimiotArabia.
- The plasmapheresis.
It is very important to take care of their feet, the dead psoriasis. The skin when this pathology needs regular hydration and nutrition, especially after the hygiene procedures.
To increase the therapeutic effect of the drug treatment can benefit from several folk recipes to reduce inflammation and prevent the spread of acne, to reduce the memorydvalue and painful sensations:
- Ointment bee propolis is melted and the butter.
- The Chistonteating in a mixture of vaseline.
- Ointment propolis, vitamin to hot and the butter.
- The mixture of honey and glycerin.
- The mixture of solidol, bee and children's cream.
- A mixture of salicylic acid, birch tar, and castor oil.
- The juice Chistonteatingа.
- Compress of raw potato.
- Tea tree oil with the essential characteristics of extracts of lavender, rosemary, almonds.
- A mixture of juice of Kalanchoe, honey and eucalyptus oil.
- Compress with apple cider vinegar.
Treat psoriasis need and on the outside, and from inside to outside, to observe all doctor recommendations for the purchase of medicines. No less important to follow a diet, which entails the exclusion from the diet of sweets, wood smoked meats, alcohol and other harmful products. Recommended a higher intake of milk products and food of vegetable origin.