Psoriasis refers to the problem of the skin musculus, recurring nature. Today in day if you get rid of a disease completely is not possible. Also known fact that psoriasis is not passed from person-to-person household, sexually or by any other means. The disease is auto-immune in nature and almost always accompanied by the inflammatory process, as well as the bark of the skin. Signs of psoriasis – this is the emergence of a body of a patient psoriatic eruptions such as red or pink cards. The affected areas of the body, in most of the cases covered in whitish or grey scales.
The causes of psoriasis are not yet clear. It is believed that the pathology occurs under the influence of different external and internal factors. Nowadays there are several theories to explain the possible causes for the development of the disease. However, all of them are not officially confirmed, so as not to have evidence in practice.Among the possible causes of psoriasis include the following:
- Heredity. According to statistics, more than 60% of all patients who suffer from the disease, the pathology is celebrated and relatives about the line itself.
- Weakening of the work of immunity. Scientists believe that this is the trigger for the onset of the disease.
- The transfer of infectious diseases of character.
- The bad food.
- Bad habits.
- Of hypothermia, as well as climate change.
- Burns on the skin as a result of a long period of time to find one that is open to sunlight.
- A variety of injuries and damage to the skin.
In addition to the skin of the integument, psoriasis often extends over the nails and joints. Psoriatic arthritis is considered to be one of the most difficult types of pathology. During the progression of the disease suffer the ligaments and joints of the patient, which leads to a decrease of the mobility and even disability.
The first symptoms of psoriasis
Many patients mistakenly believe that psoriasis may hit only the skin, not bringing a particular risk of internal organs of a person. This is wrong. The fact is that the pathology has a systemic nature. The disease not only can cause the appearance of plaques in the body, change the structure of the nails and joints, as well as have a negative impact on the kidneys, liver and the cardiovascular system.The first symptoms of the disease may be of the following nature:
- a feeling of weakness and malaise;
- the onset of chronic fatigue;
- on the side of mental health may experience depression, anxiety, and depression.
- the hands and feet;
- the groin and underarms;
- the elbows and knees;
- skin folds (especially with people);
- fibrous veil for the head;
- the internal surface of the thighs;
- to the sexual organs.
There is also this type of diseases such as psoriasis of the nails (suffer nail plates) in the eyes and in psoriatic arthritis (change in the structure of joints and ligaments).
So, it all starts with psoriasis? In most cases, in the body of the patient, appear the so-called platelet. Is red inflamed spot, projecting a few millimeters above the surface of the skin healthy. The first manifestations of psoriasis may be in the form of isolated eruptions. The different parts can occur 2-3 plate small. About the precipitation to become more intense and spread very extensive areas of the skin. The main feature is the symmetrical location of the points.
Depending on the nature of the rash illness in medical practice accepted to divide into the following types:
- The map. Here precipitation is very small, its diameter is not more than 2-3 mm.
- Oozing. When this form of psoriatic plaques reach the size of a grain of lentil. Externally, the stains that remind you of the drop.
- Nummular. The spots have a size of coins, externally, mainly rounded.
The symptoms of psoriasis of the scalp
Later we'll talk about how to recognize psoriasis, to the development of hairy cover person. The first signs of this kind of disease are redness and itching. Next the skin affected areas the more it swells and rises up in the area, where he soon appear to catch. In the early stages of platelet heavily flake and accompanied by intense itching.
It is worth noting that the hair of a given pathology are not damaged and the opinion about the fact that psoriasis can cause baldness, that by mistake.
During the development of the disease of platelets may area hairy cover spread in the forehead, temples, neck.
The manifestations of psoriasis, hands and feet
Another type of pathology is Palmar-plantar psoriasis. Signs of psoriasis among women and men of a given form of disease are absolutely identical. The main symptom is a strong and roughness as well as layers of cells in the dermis in the palms of the hands and feet. Sometimes, the condition resembles a set of calluses, with small cracks.
It is aggravated by disease, mobility of the hands and feet. This causes lesions and bleeding in the area of the affected areas.
Palmar-plantar psoriasis in the majority of cases, is celebrated at the same time the feet and the palms of the hands, however, many times, occurs individually.
During the psoriasis of the nails
The manifestations of nail psoriasis most commonly it is the change in the structure of the nail plate. In medical practice to divide the psoriasis of the nails in various types.
- The syndrome of thimbles. The first symptoms of psoriasis on the nails can be in the form of appear in the shallow dish of dimples and grooves. Externally, the image is very reminiscent of the thimble, hence the name.
- Onycholysis. Signs of psoriasis in men and women during the development of this form are painless distortion of the nail, and the department of board of the body of a finger. Around the nail appears the characteristic pink or yellow marginal.
- Onihomadez. The manifestation of psoriasis here is basically similar to Onycholysis, however, the process of separation of the plates is much faster. It is also a distinctive feature is the lack of skirts around the nail.
- Bleeding. This name has a bleeding under the nail plate. This type accompanied by cyanotic and red spots on the plate. This happens because of an overflow of the capillaries under the nail.
- Trahionihiya. Characterized the change of the structure of the nail. The board becomes blurred, or irregular, can exfoliates and crebrescunt.
Psoriasis of the nails can act as a self-disease, and can develop in the midst of other types of pathology.
Later we'll talk about how to psoriasis appears with the development of a pustular type of disease. This type of disease refers to one of the more serious forms. It is found, it is extremely rare and is diagnosed only 1% of all patients.
Begins pustular psoriasis in the majority of cases, all of a sudden. In the body appear pustules, filled with liquid. The disease develops quickly, pustules rapidly grow, forming quite extensive foci of injury.Also for pustular form are peculiar to such demonstrations:
- weakness, malaise;
- can increase the temperature of the body;
- enlarged lymph nodes;
- headaches and muscle aches;
- the depression and the depression.
Characteristics of the current psoriatic arthritis
The first signs of psoriasis among women and men when this pathology can be in the form of pain in the area affected joints, general weakness, feeling of malaise and discouragement.
Psoriatic arthritis is a rare disease and most often it is the result of complications of other forms of pathology.
It amazes this type of disease, mainly the phalange of the fingers, at least, more of the large joints and the spinal column.
Patients point to strong pains, as well as the change of shape of the joints and ligaments, which is also visible externally. The phalanges of the fingers are less agile, edematous and curved.
Metabasis depending on the phase of psoriasis
Psoriasis, the beginning of which can be different, depending on the species, has several phases. Each of them has its characteristics and peculiarities.The medical practice of pathology is divided into three main phases:
- Progressing. Here in the patients observed, clearly expressed symptoms such as itching, flaking, irritation and soreness of the skin of the integument. At this stage, the eruptions appear on different parts of the body with greater intensity.
- Fixed. For this stage is the typical termination of the appearance of cards and some numbness of the symptoms. The itching and the flaking are present, as in the first phase, however, its strength decreases significantly.
- The stage of appeal. The symptomatology is scarce. The shell disappear completely, and psoriatic platelets begin to lighten. At this stage the skin clean, however, you can stay with these manifestations as patches of pigmentation.
The duration of each phase can be individualized for each patient. The positivity depends on the characteristics of the body, your immunity and types of disease.
Despite the fact that psoriasis has a lot of types characterized by a variety of symptoms, the medical practice there is still a certain concept, suitable for all forms of the disease. This is called the triad of psoriasis.The psoriatic triad of the divine relate to the following manifestations:
The emergence of stearic point
To the onset of the disease is characteristic appearance of blemishes, well-covered scales. When you try to remove, the bark is easy to exfoliate. Externally, the pattern is similar to stearin. Also worth noting is an increase in the intensity of the peel.
When you delete all the scales in the patient's body is exposed to red, with a smooth surface. The film is very thin and easily damaged. In medical practice, this phenomenon has received the name of the terminal of the movie.
The third phase, whose title speaks for itself. Drops of blood are observed in the skin of a person after accidentally or artificial to remove the film. Bloody dew can be observed across the board, with most of the intensive nature in its periphery.
The manifestations of psoriasis is quite vast. The symptoms depend on the type of disease and the individual characteristics of the patient. Timely treatment to the doctor and early diagnosis can help get rid of the undesirable manifestations of the disease and possible complications.