Stage of psoriasis is the certain periods of time, in which the disease acquires the typical characteristics. Many patients, mistakenly called the heavy phase or light in the form of disease, but the doctors maps term is used a lot in the other value.
The psoriasis come on stage
Psoriasis is recognized as recurring pathologies of the skin, occurs that is the fault of genetics. It is estimated dermatologists against this disease suffers a minimum of 2% of the world population, this means that the problem is very relevant. During the psoriasis clearly vary from 2 status:
- Have a relapse. This refers to the deterioration of the cover. In case of relapse, the patient suffers from itching, pain, burning, abundant, skin rashes, irritation and discomfort. The position of the victim is insomnia, neurosis and anxiety.
- The remission. This word is used to refer to improve the appearance of the skin. When the remission the skin acquires a normal color, the redness disappears, and the area of psoriatic plaques reduced.
Stage of psoriasis in part, coincide with the description remission and has a relapse, for this reason, many dermatologists use these words as synonyms. In the clinical practice described in stage 3 of psoriasis:
- the stage of progress;
- the stage of appeal.
Considering that this is the tip process, the stage of consistently overflow to each other and form a continuous stream of the disease.
Fact! The most serious of well-being is considered to be a phase of progress.
What is the progress of the psoriasis?
Stage of progress starts a series of triggers, for example, cold weather or stress. In some cases, even the experienced dermatologist can not clearly define the trigger. During a phase, the following behavior occurs:
- Psoriatic arthritis nodules are developing rapidly, surprised general characteristics, connected to each other, called plaques, which flake and itch. These charges are responsibility – is a stain in the free form, most often round or oval, sometimes with a jagged edge.
- Papules, that is, to separate the nodules psoriatic pruritus, represent a seal on the skin. Edge papules do not chip, and the central part – of the peel. As it accumulates a large number of dead scales, plates begin to rise above the surface of the skin. Even more convex and irregular view gives them the swelling.
- For this phase of the pathology, characterized izomorfnaya reaction, which is the worsening of the rashes in the case of damage to the skin, scratches, injections, cuts, micro-injuries. This phenomenon takes the name of Kobnera.
For a new phase of psoriasis typical of a lapse of reaction time. In some cases, rashes on the skin coverage appear about 9 days after exposure to the trigger (for example, the allergen). In a typical case psoriatic eruption appears within a day after the impact of adverse factors.
Interesting! 95% of patients have this or that food intolerance, which can run to a relapse. To prevent the worsening need to keep a diary of food and to observe the response to different types of foods.
Fixed phone and recessive phases
The fixed stage is the period during psoriasis, in which the state of the victim relatively stabilized. When the phase:
- Psoriatic plaque have a smooth contour. The entire surface of the plate is covered by a thick layer of scales, which easily peel. The itching and the discomfort bother you moderately. Around papules not bright red inflamed ring.
- When microtrauma skin can not occur the phenomenon Kobnera, or hairstyle, or cutting the skin healthy no longer turn in the name tag.
Regressing or recessive phase characterized by a huge defeat in psoriasis. First, around the papules, it is possible to notice pseudoatrophic edge, and then the patients notice the rapid closure of skin exfoliation, with the on-site training of boards of hyperpigmentation.
The degree of severity of the pathology
Additional diagnostics, serves as a criterion of evaluation of the square psoriatic defeat. To describe use the term "degree of severity". Dermatologists include 3 degree of severity of the skin disease:
- Light. Psoriatic plaque occupy from 1 to 3% of the total area of the body. The small size of the dead areas do not say that the patient feels well. When psoriasis head or face even a pair of cards will be enough to cause a discomfort and pain.
- Average. Of the total area of the body, the amount of psoriatic eruptions takes 3 to 10%. When affected by back, chest, and the external surface of the joints, hairy part of the head, the palms of the hands and feet. This prevalence leads to a serious poisoning and express syndrome. The patient may be completely or partially lose their integrity, worsens the mental state and the state of your nervous system.
- Heavy. The disease covers more than 10% to 15% of the surface of the skin. It is estimated that, if the psoriasis takes more than a quarter of the total area of the body, often enhances the likelihood of liver failure or kidney. Decompensated damage to the internal organs is capable of inducing the death of the patient.
For the complex to assess the severity of psoriasis is used a special scale, which is called PASI. On a scale of lowercase letters:
- percentage of healthy and diseased skin;
- the stage of the pathology;
- the reaction of a patient on chemotherapy;
- the private service of portability of psoriasis (mental state, problems with the nervous system and psyche);
- objective data from laboratory dynamic (for example, the amount of uric acid in the blood).
In the diagnosis are considered to be all the symptoms that affect the situation of a person with psoriasis. In the record reflects intensity:
- itchy processes of the skin covering;
- thickening of the skin;
- the flow of blood;
- the swelling;
- of infection;
- the starting point of the pain syndrome.
On a scale of PASI the amount of injuries to the skin step-by-step article describes how numbers, from 0 to 72, where 0 is the absence of symptoms, dermal, 72 – is a large one, the largest possible, the spread of the disease.
Attention! For the patient in the first place, it is important to know and monitor signs of deterioration. When you are unfavorable symptoms, it is worth immediately visit a dermatologist, because psoriasis is not always the same is in the phase of hospitalization. The relapse can last for decades.
Psoriasis treatment depends on the stage
For each stage of the disease developed the complex of therapeutic activities, for this, the first thing the dermatologist determines progresses psoriasis, stabilize, or regress.
About the fact that the remission ends, each victim of psoriasis have a clue about his feelings. If the itching is strengthened, the skin looks worse, and psoriasis, of course, extends over the surface of the body – you need to start the treatment. The therapy for the progressive phase has the following characteristics:
- The patient deals with the prevention of deterioration of status, we comply strictly with the diet, refrains from triggers of a disease process (stress, smoking, alcohol).
- With a strong itching, you can use anti-histamines, additional benefits to this class of medicines is to remove the swelling in the area of psoriatic plaques.
- The dermatologist assigns a wide range of local funds for the cure, mitigation and thinning of the skin. By a decision of the physician are chosen from a cream, ointment or spray. A positive trend gives tar soap and solidolovye compresses. You can also apply compresses or apply makeup with the mud of the Dead sea.
The main objective of this phase is to halt the deterioration before the disease enters into a long relapse. For readings, the physician takes corticosteroid injection or in the form of ointments.
Attention! Corticosteroids need to use short, intense course, under the supervision of a dermatologist. Alone, you can apply injections, or the stain of the ointment anti-histamines.
Therapy inpatient and regressing phase
The next steps of a dermatologist depend on the reaction of the organism ideal for the treatment. Are possible the following scenarios:
- Drugs give a positive effect. Within 1-2 weeks the psoriasis becomes inpatient phase, subsides and reaches remission.
- The medicines will not give any effect. If, within 2-4 weeks, since the appointment of the course of medicines, the results still can not be seen, it is an occasion to change the list of drugs, or the physician assistant.
- Medications cause the deterioration. This dynamic is also possible, especially if the dose or the multiplicity of the reception is not enough. Relapse is tight, psoriatic plaque to cover a larger area of the body, the man needs hospitalization.
Health conditions use the most powerful tool of therapy, for example, the hardware, the cleaning of the blood. When favorable response to psoriasis is in the phase of hospitalization, which can last from a few days to several months.
Interesting! More than 80% of patients notice a seasonal pattern of exacerbations. This causes the disease predictable and allows you to prepare for the start of a relapse.
The list of medicines during the hospital stay and regressing stages exactly the same, but the dosage and the multiplicity of receiving less than a phase.
The remission length and from 10 to 15 years
A dermatologist has set itself the following task – to pick up such medical and physiotherapy, and tools, which will give the patient the maximum long-term improvement. At the same time, the patient should facilitate the treatment, avoid the triggers responsible and take the medicine. If the alliance of a patient, and the doctor was successful, then the duration of the remission unrestricted. Stable sense of well-being can last 15 and more years.